Learning & Research
Did you know that your library account provides you access to more than 500 online courses? Continue Your Lifelong Pursuit of Knowledge with Universal Class.
Knowledge is Power
Why not learn something new today? Universal ClassTM offers hundreds of affordable online CE classes facilitated by dedicated instructors sharing their knowledge on almost any imaginable topic. Join us today, and let’s start learning together. Learn Anything. Learn Anytime. Learn Anywhere.
- The Gale Databases are a powerful resource for researchers of any age. Everything from pop-culture to the obscure will be found in these robust reference databases.
- Udemy is a training library of over 20,000 instructional videos. You’ll have more than 75 categories of learning possibilities for you to access at your convenience.
- Available 24/7
- No password needed
- Wireless printing available within the RFL
- Public desktop computers available for use by the public
- Electronic Tablet for in-library use or to borrow
- Scanning is available at no charge.
- Fax services are also available.
- Copy & Printing cost is 0.15 cents per page. You can print from our computers or from your own device on our wireless network. Any printings related to educational or employment needs is at no cost.